Saturday, December 26, 2020

Progress Photos

As I have mentioned in previous posts this blog is way behind my actual progress. Here are some progress pictures take throughout the years.

This is from January of 2016 when I did a test fit of the various assemblies.


Here is a picture from December 2018. The biggest different you will notice is that he is no longer a R5-D4. Once I had the body together and started to test fit the skins, I was so happy with the way it looked that I decided that there was not way I couldn’t do an R2-D2.


Finally, here are some picture from April 2019 just before his first public appearance at my companies May the 4th celebration. At this point it is just a static figure, but I have started to work on the dome lights and plan to do some other mechanical editions to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment